There are still 6734 Unreached People Groups in the world today who have never heard about Jesus Christ. That means that of the world’s population of 7.47 billion people over 3 billion people of them haven’t heard the Gospel. The problem is that if they do not believe in Christ they may very well spend eternity in Hell.
Do you want to reach families from people groups who have not yet had the opportunity to hear the good news of Jesus Christ?
I desire to reach these lost people.
After traveling to places in Asia where less than 5% of them have ever heard the Gospel this goal has become even more real in my life in recent years.
That’s why a few years ago we changed our strategy from Church planting in Mexico to reaching unreached peoples in the World.
Instead of just making disciples I began to concentrate on training disciples to become disciple makers who train others to make disciples.
Now I concentrate mostly on training up missionaries who will reach people groups who live in Countries where very few people have the opportunity to worship Christ.
3 Ways we’re reaching people who have never heard the Gospel.
Here’s how we’re carrying through with the plan to share the Good news with people who have never heard of Christ.
where to buy betnovate ointment 1. I’m very excited about Globe International’s UPG (Unreached People Groups) Initiative which concentrates on sending out new missionaries to UPG’s who are ripe for the harvest and receptive to Christ. Read the UPG Initiative PDF .
As director of disciple making multiplication with Globe International I just finished a week-long new missionary orientation along with the Globe leadership. We trained and served 6 new missionary candidates who will be sent out to other nations.. My part was to train them how to become an effective disciple multiplier who plants churches and reaches nations for Christ. I’ve already had the privilege of training people who minister in China, Nepal and other Nations. Visit our Globe International profile page.
2. Globe Mexico or Mision Global in Spanish is a missionary sending agency located in Chiapas Mexico. Our goal is to send out Mexican missionaries to unreached nations.
I’m director of this missions agency and am privileged to work with an awesome team of missionaries who oversee this agency. We train Mexicans using a week-long course called Kairos. In November we’ll hold a week-long missionary candidate school preparing Mexicans to go to the Nations. I’m really excited that about one family who will be attending the training. They will be ministering to Muslims in Indonesia (a least reached Nation). Watch our Globe Mexico Video.
3. Helping you reach people who don’t even know what a Bible is or who Christ is. I realize that not everyone can go to other Nations. To fulfill the great commission we need both goers and senders. That’s why I partner with individuals who are mostly located in the USA. I not only train and serve you, when you help us financially you are a part of our missionary sending team. In other words, God sees your generous gifts and you are credited for reaching lost people all across the World. Partner With Us.
3 Ways You Can Reach People Who Have Never heard of Christ.
1. Connect – If you’re not receiving our updates sign up now.
2. Get training – Our mission is to teach everyone to make disciples like Jesus did. Once you sign up for our emails I’ll send you some great tools to start sharing Christ today.
3. Partner with us- Take advantage of the opportunity to become a sender by making a tax-deductible donation today.
Why aren’t more people trying to reach people who have never heard of Christ?
Why am I not more concerned about people in Nations where Christ is not yet known?
I ask myself this question frequently. First of all I don’t direct that question to others. I’m troubled by my own lack of concern. Read my next article for Over 3 Billion People Have Never Heard of Christ… Why Aren’t We More Concerned?
I appreciate your Facebook comments below.